A Message From @steelhead
Let me be the first to say, welcome! NationalPark.me is new. It’s like a vulnerable salmon egg resting at the bottom of a calm creek. If you like what you see, invite your friends and family, and spread the word on all your favorite social media sites. Not only can this improve your Park Rank, it makes the site a more enjoyable experience for all.
Andrew | Founder
We will be considering new adopters for various site roles. If this sound like your thing, email us with your @username and brief description about yourself and your experience in National Parks.
Moderator, Social Media Star
Interested in getting hands-on? Consider donating your time to Volunteer.gov.
National Park #s
- Great Smoky Mountains (10 million)
- Grand Canyon (4.8 million)
- Yosemite (3.9 million)
- Yellowstone (3.5 million)
- Rocky Mountain (3.4 million)
- Olympic (3.2 million)
- Zion (3.2 million)
- Grand Teton (2.8 million)
- Acadia (2.6 million)
- Glacier (2.3 million)
- Rank Badges: Shows off your level of site participation
- More Groups: We will be adding more parks on the west coast as we work to add across the nation
- Enhanced Social Media Sharing: Share post on sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+
- Enhanced Video Embedding: HD & 4K
- Reviews: Rate your experience at a Park
- Enhanced Trail Maps: Add footnotes while experiencing a trail